Thursday, September 17, 2015

CRI Questions

These questions would only pertain to those rowers who where grip aids/have trouble with gripping the paddle's handle, as I would like to base my project off of idea j. 
  1. May I see the grip aids you use while rowing?
  2. Do the grip aids you use while rowing come in different sizes?
  3. How do you put your grip aid(s) on? (For rowers with one arm)
  4. May I try on the grip aids? 
  5. Are there any other types of grip aids that can be used? 
  6. How much do the grip aids cost? 
  7. Could you show me how you row while the grip aids on? 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I should probably specify that these questions are for people who do wear gloves or for those with problems gripping the handle of a paddle.

      Delete
    2. Also I meant grip aids not gloves oops.

      Delete