Thursday, September 3, 2015

First Post

First Blog Post



     Hello! My name is Anna Garcia, but I go by Annie. I'm a first-year at Wellesley College and want to double major in environmental science and chemical engineering. I am taking ENGR 111 to introduce basic concepts as well as test the waters in the world of engineering. I'm a costume designer, baker, and environmental activist in my spare time and adore my six year old Cairn terrier, Missy. 

Product: Life Proof Case

Source:http://www.mobilereviews-eh.ca/lifeproof-fre-review-for-the-iphone-5s/
Source:
http://www.mobilereviews-eh.ca/
lifeproof-fre-review-for-the-iphone-5s/
     As a generally clumsy but pre-cautious person, I tend to go through phone cases like crazy. Recently, I acquired a Life Proof Case for my IPhone 6. This case has been a saving grace for my forgetful hands and has a neat product design too! The most interesting aspect to its design, in my opinion, is the ridges on the innards of the case. This simple, but effective, seat belt not only keeps your phone from moving but, also, ensures an even pressure when in contact with an other object (e.g floor, wall, and sidewalk). Another notable feature, the complete coverage, then makes the phone water proof. So, if something is accidentally split, all that's needed to make your phone one hundred percent is to wipe it off. The particular model I have comes equipped with a spare battery. Which I must admit is very nice to have, especially during long flights and road trips. However, this makes the already bulky case even larger. This can be annoying for someone with child-like hands (e.g children and me). I wonder if there is any way to slim the next generation of life proof cases down? This would make a more universal product design. As well, the plastic covering on the screen occasionally impedes use of the touch screen. Which can be frustrating when in a rush. Overall, I believe it is a great product. 
         

No comments:

Post a Comment